Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically receive and store certain, anonymous types of information whenever you interact with the Service. Such information may include the your IP address, domain server, and type of Internet browser. This information helps us, among other things, analyze trends and administer the Service. This information is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data.
How does FIP use the information it collects?
FIP uses your Information as follows:
- To operate and maintain or service.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To enhance, improve and further develop our services.
- To provide our clients with notification related to the use of our services.
- To help personalize the service experience for our clients.
- We may also use your information to contact you about any promotions and/or services that may be of interest to you.
We may retain your Information to the extent required to comply with (or we deem it reasonable in light of) any laws or regulations. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
How We Protect Your Information
FIP takes certain precautions to protect your Information and to limit the risk that it will be accessed without authorization, including use of certain industry standard technologies and practices. That said, we cannot guarantee the security of such Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. No security system is perfect.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please send us a message to email@example.com