- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by us to complete the service request process.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, any copyright laws or laws controlling the making of false statements.
Modifications to the Website
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Copyright & Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Website must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is primarily available via email and sometimes available via telephone depending on availability.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website, FIP, or any other service provided by us.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without our express written permission.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We do not warrant that (a) the Website will meet your specific requirements; (b) the Website will be available without interruption, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable.